Collaborative working is at the core of our approach. Working as a Framework partner enables us to develop longer-term relationships and a core understanding of our key stakeholders to benefit each project that we deliver, as well as sharing knowledge and best practice
We have been selected as preferred contractors on several local authority and regional frameworks, underpinning our approach as a collaborative and innovative contractor.
Our experience, flexibility and proactive approach ensures that we collaboratively and consistently deliver high quality and best value to our frameworks. Our teams work on multiple frameworks and partnering platforms and can share best practice and drive progress in terms of innovation and sustainability to projects.
Frameworks provide an easy way to access our services, avoiding spending valuable time and cost on procurement processes. Our Framework appointments provide excellent transparency, and measurable KPI success over multiple generations. Major Frameworks include:
• Suffolk Construction Framework: Members since 2008
• Essex Construction Framework: Members since 2012 - Lot 2 £1m to £4.5m, Lot 3 – over £4m
• London Borough of Haringey: Lots 2.1B, £1m to £5m, 2.1C Education and Leisure
• Cambridgeshire County Council: Lots 1,2 & 3 (£1m-£15.5m)
• Central Bedfordshire Framework: Lots 3 & 4
• London Borough of Havering
• NHS SBS Framework: Lots 2 & 3, East of England
We are also proud to be long-term partners of many significant UK businesses and institutions including: